Popular Posts

Friday 21 April 2017

CB&I bags engineering design contract for ZPC's refinery in China

THE WOODLANDS, US: Chicago Bridge & Iron Company (CBI) has been awarded a contract by Zhejiang Petroleum and Chemical Co Ltd (ZPC) for the license and engineering design of a single-train 220 kta diphenyl carbonate (DPC) unit based on Versalis technology, for a refining and petrochemical complex in China.
CB&I previously announced the CDAlky license and two Chevron Lummus Global (CLG) hydrocracking units for the project. CLG is a joint venture between Chevron and CB&I.
"CB&I appreciates the opportunity to provide an additional technology to ZPC's complex in China, making it the largest single-train DPC plant in the world. This award underscores the confidence ZPC has in us as a technology leader for the region,” said Philip Asherman, president and CEO.
© Worldofchemicals News 
Read More: CB&I bags engineering design contract for ZPC's refinery in China

No comments:

Post a Comment